Flood & Water Damage Restoration Stats
Act Quickly When You Suspect Water Damage
When it comes to water damage, time is of the essence. The sooner you can get the problem fixed, the better off your home will be. That’s where RCR Murrieta Water Damage Services comes in. We are a full-service water damage restoration company that can help you with any water damage issue you may be having. We understand the urgency of the situation and will work quickly to get your home dried out and repaired.
What are the signs of water damage?
We offer a free consultation so that we can assess the damage and give you a quote for the repairs. We will then begin drying the affected areas. Once the areas are dry, we will repair any damaged areas. We may also recommend that you replace
Temecula Flood Statistics
Flood and Water Damage Statistics
Statistics from water damage reports indicate even a minor leak can increase the average household water bill by more than 10%.
- Temecula’s average home insurance claim for water damage is $18,541
- Heavy storm damage insurance claims can be in excess of $41,000
- In a single day, home water damage emergencies affect 13,000 people nationwide
- Temecula homes with water leaks waste upwards of 90 gallons per day
- Leaky faucets can waste 3,200 gallons per year
Water Contamination Types
- Category 1 or white water originates from a water or flood source such as a water supply line leak such as; a leaky water heater, broken pipe, rainwater damage from a roof leak, or even melted snow.
- Category 2 or greywater has been exposed to contaminants, such as bath or shower water, water that is under the sink from a sink drain, washing machine drain, or aquariums, etc.
- Category 3 or black water is highly dangerous and most likely contains pathogenic and toxigenic contaminants from sources such as toilet backflows and sewage. Other black water sources not as common in Temecula are; seawater, river or lake water, and water containing toxic substances. This includes all floodwater.
In addition, Temecula is not immune to the impacts of climate change. As seen in this report, there are 1426 properties that could be severely impacted by natural flooding over the next 30 years which is roughly 7.5% of homes
Are you in Temecula and have Water Damage?
Don’t hesitate to call us, homes continue to deteriorate when water damage is left untreated.